25 people are viewing this right now
This woolen jute kilim rug exhibits striking colours and sharp geometrical patterns. Popular in the design world, this rug spreads beautifully in ethno-chic interiors. Handcrafted by master artisans of India, this Kilim rug can tolerate high traffic as well.
- Made from 80% jute and 20 % wool
- Reversible, can be used on both sides
- Handwoven by skilled artisans
- Long-lasting and durable
- Striking colours and patterns
- Adaptable to a variety of interior designs
- Gives a relaxing feeling underfoot
- Premium quality
- Proudly Made in India
We, at Peacoy, aim to present our customers only with the best quality products. When you make a purchase from Peacoy, you show your support for the art and craft of India.